Advanced Billing System
Schedule payments for your customers according to your business model. Implement your own sales strategy.
Stay in control when charging your customers.
One-time Charge - Overview
A standard billing scheme:
- Customer is charged once when purchasing a product or a service.
- No further payments are required for the product/service.
- This scheme applies to all payment methods and regions.
Recurring Payment - Overview
- Setup a billing plan for your product/service users.
- Define the date of the first charge and all the recurring payments.
- Apply various currencies and discounts.
- Regularly charge customers either via Credit Card or PayPal.
Deferred Payment - Overview
Delay the payments:
- Suspend the charge for the product/service purchase.
- Implement a trial, freemium or demo sales strategy.
- Postpone subscription plans.