In this section you will find information about:
The Reports section of the PayPro Global Control Panel is the “intelligence” unit of your online business – from here you will define your reports library, review the available statistics, graphs and charts for detailed insights about your results and make strategic decisions regarding your products, campaigns and all sales & marketing plans.
The dashboard in the Reports section displays a straightforward graph illustrating the monthly Gross Revenue you have gained and the volume of Orders processed, over the last 6 months – Orders & Customers analysis. You can easily customize the type of data presented in the main graph, by:
Under this overview graph you will see the full, detailed report of past and current orders received, including information about Order ID, the date the order was placed, the total value of the order, payment method used billing country and order status.
Depending on the information you wish to analyze, you may want to access one of our other predefined reports, which are designed to focus on:
The wealth of information about your business available in the Reports section is broken down in bite-sized parts, so that you can easily access the data you are most interested in and build a quick overview of how your e-commerce is performing. These specialized reports are structured as follows:
Each of these subsections includes a set of further refined reports, allowing you to review the exact information you need at any given moment.
In the next sections of Knowledge Base, we will cover each report separately for you to easily operate with the new insightful reporting system.
Now, let’s look into the essentials of the reports available in the system:
1. Search: you can thoroughly search the database using the built-in search tool and filter your results.
2. Filter options: whenever needed, you can easily create a more focused view of the data you are researching, refining the information through the available filters.
The quick filter selections allow you to choose which data you want to highlight in your review.
3. Graphs and Charts: you will notice that most of the reports in the system also include visual representation of the data relevant to the selected report. This gives you a quick overview of key metrics for your business, helps you identify critical aspects and gain focus on the main goals.
Each graph can be easily exported and saved by clicking the icon in the top-right corner of your window, as shown below.
4. Detailed Report table: the main part of each report where you can view all data, displayed according to your selected parameters and applied filters.
5. Scheduling and exporting: you can either export all the data you are viewing, including any filters to a spreadsheet (.xlsx and .csv formats, also .PDF for Balance details report), or schedule regular emails of these reports to be sent to you or a group of recipients, for your management purposes. This greatly simplifies your business monitoring, as you can now receive and view the data you are interested in on a regular basis, without having to apply filters and modifications over and over again.